As a Church school, at the heart of the community in partnership with parents, Wistanstow CE Primary School is committed to enabling all pupils to achieve their full potential. We will do this through developing a love of learning within a creative environment, where everyone aspires towards excellence.
We aim to:
· Provide an education of the highest quality for each and every
· Provide a caring and welcoming school based on Christian
morals and values that safeguards and promotes the welfare
· Foster a life-long love of learning by providing a stimulating,
rich, exciting and engaging curriculum tailored to meet
· Value and respect all members of the school and wider
community and celebrate their efforts and achievements
· Foster a successful partnership with parents, carers, the
church and community
· Develop enthusiastic and positive children who are prepared
for their future.